2009年10月13日 星期二

The Reader

I'm not frightened



我並不害怕





I am not frightened of anything



我什麼都不怕





The more I suffer...

...the mor I love



我的痛苦越多 愛得越多





Danger will only increase my love



危險只會加強我的愛





It will sharpen it, forgive it's bias.



他讓愛更堅固,忘卻愛的偏見





I'll be the only angel you need



我是你唯一需要的天使





You will leave life even more beautiful than you entered it



你的存在將讓生命更美麗





Heaven will take you back and look at you and say...



妳將重返天國,上帝看著你說





..."Only one thing can make us so complete."



只有一樣東西能讓我們完整





And that thing is love.



那樣東西就是愛

沒有留言:

張貼留言